Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Capsules per Container: 60
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
You must be logged in to purchase NATERA FX™ products
Click on LOG IN or SIGN UP at top right of page.
RELIEF features the following ingredients to effectively reduce inflammation and relieve pain:
White Willow Bark (Salix alba)
- Contains salicylate glycosides, known for their formidable anti-inflammatory effects which potentially address the underlying causes of inflammation.
- Considered a natural aspirin, has been shown to minimize the potential of gastritis while exhibiting therapeutic effects similar to pharmacological agents.
- Traditionally used for natural pain relief, reducing fever and inflammation, and as migraine and headache treatment.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Shown to be one of the most potent anti-inflammatory agents, when compared to NSAID’s.
- Pain-reducing properties providing relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Shown to have the potential to treat allergic conditions by affecting histamine and certain leukotriene levels.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Shown to have a vast number of applications on inflammatory conditions with greater potency and fewer side effects when compared to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Traditional medicinal uses for pain management with potential treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Reduces pain and swelling in knee osteoarthritis by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, especially with conditions caused by poor circulation.
Medicinal Ingredients (each capsule contains): Amount
White Willow (Salix alba)…………………………. 150 mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome) ………….. 100 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome) …………... 75 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hypromellose.
Recommended Dose: Adults take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: For the relief of minor joint pain due to osteoarthritis.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner and discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, heartburn or diarrhea. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have asthma or peptic ulcer disease, are taking anticoagulants or products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, have gall stones or bile duct obstruction, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.